(Last Updated March 23, 2018)
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you interact with us through the MyCue Services, we may collect Personal Information and other information from you, as further described below:
1.1 Information You Provide
(a) We collect Personal Information from you when you provide such information, such as when you register with MyCue Services, when you build your MyCue profile, when you book appointments or request services, and when you send StylesCloud or Users information or communications in connection with your use of MyCue Services. Examples of Personal Information that you might provide may include, but are not limited to, first name, last name, home address, email address, telephone number, password, and profile picture. When you use certain MyCue Services features, you may also permit through the permission systems used by your mobile device that we access (i) contacts in your address book, including their names and emails and phone numbers, (ii) your photos and videos, (iii) your calendar, and/or (iv) your location. Items in (i) are accessed by MyCue Services from Professional’s devices and items in (ii), (iii), and (iv) are accessed from both Client’s and Professional’s devices.
(c) Surveys. If you accept to complete a survey related to the MyCue Services or following an appointment with a Professional, we will obtain the information you provide in response to the survey, which may include your name, contact information, demographic data and concerns or interests related to Professionals’ services (for example, your hair or skin concerns).
1.2 Information We Collect Automatically
(a) Site Usage Information. StylesCloud may use a variety of technologies that passively or automatically collect information about how the MyCue Services are accessed and used, including your browser type, device type, operating system, application version, the pages served to you, the time you browse, preceding page views, and your use of particular features of the MyCue Services. This statistical data helps us understand what is interesting and relevant to users of the MyCue Services so that we can best tailor our content to you.
(c) Device Information. When you use the MyCue Services, we collect certain information about your mobile device, including your device token, hardware model, operating system and version. We may use this device information to, among other things, administer the MyCue Services, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, and track Users’ web page movements.
1.3 Non-Personal Information. We may modify and combine Personal Information in a manner that does not personally identify you or any other individual and thus, no longer constitutes “Personal Information”. We may use this non-Personal Information, such as aggregate user statistics, demographic information, and usage information, for any lawful purpose.
1.4 Information from Third Parties
(c) Refer-a-Friend Feature. Some Professionals may have the opportunity to invite or refer a friend to use the MyCue Services through our “Refer-a-Friend” feature. If you do so, you may select a contact directly from the contacts list on your device and send him or her an SMS or email from your device. Alternatively, you can submit your contact’s phone number or email address and have StylesCloud send the invite email. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device to your contacts and that you shall only input contact’s phone or email address if you believe that they would be interested in a referral to the MyCue Services. We store your friend’s information for the sole purpose of tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at support@MyCueApp.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
2. USE OF INFORMATION
2.1 StylesCloud uses the Personal Information we collect for a variety of reasons related to our operation and your use of the MyCue Services. Examples of specific ways in which StylesCloud may use your Personal Information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Enabling you to access and use the MyCue Services;
- Enabling you to communicate with other Users;
- Operating, protecting, improving and optimizing the MyCue Services, such as by performing analytics and conducting research;
- Personalizing or otherwise customizing your experience by, among other things, ranking search results, booking history, and/or inventory needed;
- Sending you service or support messages, SMS and push notifications, such as updates and Account notifications, and appointment setup messages and reminders;
- Facilitate your tracking of your product inventory and product usage to provide information to help you order products low on inventory;
- If you provide us with your contacts’ information, we may use and store this information: (i) to facilitate your Refer-a-Friend invitations, and (ii) for any purpose you authorize at the time of collection;
- Sending you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you based on your communication preferences; or
- Administering referral programs, surveys, or other marketing or promotional activities sponsored or managed by StylesCloud or its third party business partners.
2.2 Email Communications. The MyCue Services utilize SMS and push notifications to facilitate communications between Users. We may use your Personal Information to provide you with marketing or other promotional communications via these SMS or via email. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving these promotional messages or e-mails, you may follow the opt-out instructions provided by the MyCue Services. Please note that by opting out, you may prohibit StylesCloud from informing you of offerings that may be of interest to you. It may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving promotions from us, we still may send you SMS, push notifications and e-mails about your Account or any services you have requested or received from us, or for other customer service purposes.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
3.1 Except as provided herein, StylesCloud will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose Personal Information about you to third parties.
3.2 Other Users. To help facilitate bookings, we may share your Personal Information with other Users:
- When you as a Client submit a booking request, certain information about you is shared with the Professional, including your full name, and other information you agree to share. When your booking is confirmed we will disclose additional information to assist with coordinating the appointment, like your phone number.
- When you as a Professional have a confirmed booking, certain information is shared with the Client to coordinate the booking, such as your full name, phone number, and business address.
3.3 Profiles and Listings. The MyCue Services let you publish information that is visible to Users of the MyCue Services. For example:
- Parts of your profile page, such as your name, phone number, (and address when requesting a house call) are visible to the Beauty and Wellness Professionals selected by you.
- Professional profiles are visible to all Users of the MyCue Services and include address, phone number, services description, calendar availability, the Professional public profile photo, and any additional information the Professional chooses including Third Party Account profile username and profile picture.
3.5 StylesCloud Affiliates. We may share your Personal Information with our affiliates for marketing and/or other administrative purposes. Sharing information with our affiliates enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. All StylesCloud affiliates comply with applicable privacy and security laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such messages in the future.
3.6 Promotional Offers. We may share Users’ Personal Information with unaffiliated business partners to provide certain promotions, contests sweepstakes and/or other offerings to our Users. We won’t share your Personal Information with these businesses unless you choose to participate in their offer or program. When you choose to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to share your email address and other information with the relevant business partner.
3.7 Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our Users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the Terms of Service or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
3.8 With your permission. At your direction or request, we may share your Personal Information with specified third parties.
4. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND INFORMATION RETENTION
4.1 If you wish to modify, verify, correct, delete, or update any of your Personal Information collected through the MyCue Services, you may edit your Account information or contact us at support@MyCueApp.com.
4.2 In accordance with our routine record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through the MyCue Services. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of, or related to, the destruction of such Personal Information. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data remaining because of backups and other reasons.
4.3 We will retain your Personal Information as long as you maintain an Account, or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements. You can deactivate your Account by contacting support@MyCueApp.com. When you do, data that can identify you will be removed from the MyCue Services. Backup copies of this data will be removed from our server based upon an automated schedule, which means it may persist in our archive for a short period. StylesCloud may continue to use your de-identified data after you deactivate your Account.
We take precautions to ensure the security of your information. However, we cannot guarantee that hackers or unauthorized personnel will not gain access to your personal information despite our efforts. You should note that in using the MyCue Services, this information will travel through third party infrastructures which are not under our control.
To use the MyCue Services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or if you have parental consent, 13 years of age (“Minimum Age”). The MyCue Services are not intended for persons under the Minimum Age. By using any of the MyCue Services, you are representing (i) that you are at least the Minimum Age, and (ii) if you are under 18 years of age, you have the consent of your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to use the MyCue Services. If you are not at least the Minimum Age, do not have parental consent, you may not use the MyCue Services.
8. DO NOT TRACK
9. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Users who are California residents may request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, certain information about the personal data (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of Personal Information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to support@MyCueApp.com.
11. CONTACT US